Chemistry-Week 1-Articles Feedback

I found the link to the periodic table on the Los Alamos National Laboratory website to be very informative and clear. When I clicked on an element, it took me to information about that element. It gives information about the common use of that element, where it is typically found, the history of it, and its compounds. This is a really cool website and recourse to have. I especially like the colored breakdown of the sections of common elements.
I also liked John Pratt's different approach to memorizing the elements. Not all of the images resonated with me, but it is a good idea to create something on my own in order to better solidify it in my memory.
The game was fun and a great way to test my knowledge (or lack of) of the elements and their symbols. I want to have my daughter play the game and see how many elements she can learn from it.

Comments