Chemistry-Week 1-Field Trip Report
Under the kitchen sink is garbage, recycle, plastic bags, and a fire extinguisher. Since I have a young child I do not keep chemicals under either of our two sinks in the house. I am reporting from what I found in the laundry room which is where we keep the "chemicals" in the house.
The chemicals I found that we commonly use are powder detergent, bleach, white vinegar, baking soda, plant fertilizer, liquid soap, and citrus cleaner. Chemicals I found that are less commonly used were insect killer, shoe polish, mink oil, spray paint, liquid paint, and various kinds of glue including wood, Elmer's, super, E-95, and others.
The chemicals I found that we commonly use are powder detergent, bleach, white vinegar, baking soda, plant fertilizer, liquid soap, and citrus cleaner. Chemicals I found that are less commonly used were insect killer, shoe polish, mink oil, spray paint, liquid paint, and various kinds of glue including wood, Elmer's, super, E-95, and others.
Comments