Introduction/Bio

Hi!
I'm Amanda. I've been a student at ACCHS since January 2018. I have enjoyed getting to know many students from different cohorts. I started part-time and am now full time so I hope to catch up and stick with one cohort eventually.
I am married and have 2 children ages 11 and 4. We have lived in Oakland since 2011. Once schools open again my daughter will be attending a new school specialized in arts and music. She will be playing violin and works hard to learn classical, Celtic, and Middle Eastern songs. My son enjoys climbing trees and digging in dirt. These days he requires a bath almost everyday due to his full enjoyment of the yard.
I have received a lot of helpful acupuncture for myself and my family. I have always been interested in internal medicine, but was never sure of the route I wanted to go until I committed to acupuncture. I appreciate the wholistic approach and the different modalities to treat people. I love to travel so I hope to visit China as a gift to myself after passing board exams!!

Comments