Physics-Week 2-Uncertainty Principle

The uncertainty principle is the idea that the position, X, and the momentum, P, can be predicted from initial conditions. I read the uncertainty principle article about light as a wave or a particle. I found it very interesting that the conclusion states that light is not a wave nor is it a flow of particles, but instead is a quantum vector field. I think this conclusion is based on the fact that particles produce both a wave and are particles but we cannot say that they are completely either. This concept is a bit confusing to me.
When I looked up the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, it stated that it "is a law in quantum mechanics that limits how accurately you can measure two related variables. Specifically, it says that the more accurately you measure the momentum (or velocity) of a particle, the less accurately you can know its position, and vice versa." So to me this means that no matter how many times we measure the positions and momentum of any two particles, their certainty will never be accurately measured. If my understanding of this is wrong, please correct me!

Comments