Physics-Week 3-Resonance
From what I've been reading, resonance and vibration are overlapping concepts. Resonance contains vibrations. When the vibrations match or are at a slightly higher energy that affects the structure around it, then this is resonance. That is how I understand it.
In my world, resonance is apparent when one of my family members is tuning their instrument. We have a few different ways to tune including a tuning fork, a tuning app on a cell phone, a digital tuner, or the physical ear.
Can we say that resonance occurs in acupuncture? If we were to insert a needle and capture an image of the patient's brain, would there be a change in brain wave function? Would the vibrations be similar to or slightly higher and create a kind of natural frequency in line with the body's energy? I think yes. That is one reason acupuncture works so well.
In my world, resonance is apparent when one of my family members is tuning their instrument. We have a few different ways to tune including a tuning fork, a tuning app on a cell phone, a digital tuner, or the physical ear.
Can we say that resonance occurs in acupuncture? If we were to insert a needle and capture an image of the patient's brain, would there be a change in brain wave function? Would the vibrations be similar to or slightly higher and create a kind of natural frequency in line with the body's energy? I think yes. That is one reason acupuncture works so well.
Comments