Physics-Week 3-Vibrations
Yes, there are definitely "good" vibrations. I think vibrations that are considered good include ones that can tap into a vibrational frequency that is healing. These kinds of vibrations can be life altering. I am thinking about sound healing in various forms, Reiki, music, voice, reading a story out loud to someone, or sitting in the forest and tuning into all of the vibrations around (it can actually get pretty noisy!).
Other kinds of vibrations that may not be considered healthy or scary include the sound of gunshots (which I hear frequently in East Oakland), the silent vibrational waves cell phones and other electronic devices emit, the loud sound my blender makes, children screaming in high pitched tones, and unannounced earthquakes (which usually happen when I'm at home).
As I write this, I realize my perception of vibrations are often associated with sound. I have always had sensitive hearing so that's probably why. I also experience vibrations through my interactions with people. If we experience vibrations as energy, then everyone has this and we can "feel" the vibration of others?
Other kinds of vibrations that may not be considered healthy or scary include the sound of gunshots (which I hear frequently in East Oakland), the silent vibrational waves cell phones and other electronic devices emit, the loud sound my blender makes, children screaming in high pitched tones, and unannounced earthquakes (which usually happen when I'm at home).
As I write this, I realize my perception of vibrations are often associated with sound. I have always had sensitive hearing so that's probably why. I also experience vibrations through my interactions with people. If we experience vibrations as energy, then everyone has this and we can "feel" the vibration of others?
Comments