Biophysics-Week 7-Energy Medicine and Living Systems
I know I'm a living system because.....
I consume other living things such as plants and animals. I drink water from living sources and my body is largely made of water. In my gut are living micro organisms that inhabit space in my body. When I spend amounts of time surrounded by only nature, I feel more at peace, my mind relaxes, and my breathing slows down.
The quality of air I breath makes a huge difference. If the air is clean versus polluted, I am affected.
I know I'm a living system (and apart of a living system) because I notice my physical and energetic impact having an affect on my surrounding and myself.
Acupuncture as effective energy medicine:
I have so much to learn about the energetics of acupuncture, and the facts behind why it works so effectively. We know that it works, otherwise it would not have lasted this long. We know there are meridian pathways throughout the body connecting to each other through specific points. The body consists of energy and acupuncture is a way to tap into that and support the free flow of energy (or assist the stuck energy). Some people who attempt to define the word "Qi" have used it synonymously with "energy". As we know it's not that simple, but if one were to generalize than Qi and energy would be closely related and therefore inseparable in the body.
Human intent as it affects health:
I consume other living things such as plants and animals. I drink water from living sources and my body is largely made of water. In my gut are living micro organisms that inhabit space in my body. When I spend amounts of time surrounded by only nature, I feel more at peace, my mind relaxes, and my breathing slows down.
The quality of air I breath makes a huge difference. If the air is clean versus polluted, I am affected.
I know I'm a living system (and apart of a living system) because I notice my physical and energetic impact having an affect on my surrounding and myself.
Acupuncture as effective energy medicine:
I have so much to learn about the energetics of acupuncture, and the facts behind why it works so effectively. We know that it works, otherwise it would not have lasted this long. We know there are meridian pathways throughout the body connecting to each other through specific points. The body consists of energy and acupuncture is a way to tap into that and support the free flow of energy (or assist the stuck energy). Some people who attempt to define the word "Qi" have used it synonymously with "energy". As we know it's not that simple, but if one were to generalize than Qi and energy would be closely related and therefore inseparable in the body.
Human intent as it affects health:
Human intent includes mental, emotional, and energetic properties. If one’s intent has positive love then the health of the person will probably be good and they are able to help others with that intent already in place. For example, if I were to get angry and an hour later I went to treat a patient still fuming about my earlier conflict, my patient may pick up on my mood and the treatment may not be as helpful for them. If I am able to put aside my anger and enter the room with my patient and treat them with love and kindness, they will have a dramatically different treatment. This is why practitioners need to have some kind of ritual or practice where they are able to put aside their own conflicts and enter the healing space with beneficial intent. If non-beneficial intent is at the forefront, then the healing cannot happen for anyone.
Comments