Chemistry-Week 6-The end of gasoline?

As much as I would like to see an end, or at least a significant drop, in the extraction of fossil fuels, I don't think that will happen completely and not in my lifetime unless we decide to switch to hydrogen and/or electric transportation completely.
As of now, too many people are familiar with gasoline vehicles, hydrogen and electric are expensive to make, and switching over from gasoline would be costly and take a long time to integrate so that eventually everyone was on board. I very much like the idea of hydrogen vehicles. I think it is a clean and useful means of creating energy. I would like to see more energy created with hydrogen, electric, solar, and wind. I think using nature to fuel our vehicles, homes, work spaces, etc. would provide jobs and be better for the environment as well as all the living creatures on our planet. This goes to say that as long as creating these more natural forms of energy are not causing harm in creating them. I have read about the destruction of land due to lithium mining for electric vehicles.

Comments