Chemistry-Week 5-pH balance
It makes sense that the general population tends to be more acidic in pH if overworked, angry, fearful, jealous, and stressed. Especially these last 4 months those emotions have been challenged and increased.
According to the foods listed in the article, a lot of the alkalizing ones tend to be sweeter in nature. Dairy and meats tend to be more acidic. Of course, this is a generalization, but a common theme that I notice. I don't consume food with this knowledge of acid and alkaline in mind. I do notice if I eat too much processed foods and sugar it causes inflammation in my body. I wonder if I did further research if I would find that more acidic foods cause inflammation in the body.
In general, I think keeping acidic and alkaline foods in mind is a good idea when using food as medicine.
According to the foods listed in the article, a lot of the alkalizing ones tend to be sweeter in nature. Dairy and meats tend to be more acidic. Of course, this is a generalization, but a common theme that I notice. I don't consume food with this knowledge of acid and alkaline in mind. I do notice if I eat too much processed foods and sugar it causes inflammation in my body. I wonder if I did further research if I would find that more acidic foods cause inflammation in the body.
In general, I think keeping acidic and alkaline foods in mind is a good idea when using food as medicine.
Comments