Physics-Week 6-Sacred Geometry
I tend to gravitate towards the 5 elements in TCM, and after we studied the Fibonacci sequence, I saw that the 5 elements is generally placed in a star shape that that that shape had its own significance.
We need classical physics in our medicine to maintain an understanding of the past and where the medicine originates, how it has changed over time, and why it looks like it does today. Many people draw from the classics in Chinese Medicine. I think this is important to keep history close. We have to learn from the past in order to know how to be in the present and know how we want to shape the future of this medicine.
We need classical physics in our medicine to maintain an understanding of the past and where the medicine originates, how it has changed over time, and why it looks like it does today. Many people draw from the classics in Chinese Medicine. I think this is important to keep history close. We have to learn from the past in order to know how to be in the present and know how we want to shape the future of this medicine.
Comments